New Home Transition Design Service
Congratulations on the purchase of your new home!
Moving into a new residence and starting your next chapter is exciting! But, on the flip side, the coordinating, planning, packing, and moving process isn't as thrilling. After all, where are you suppose to put all your stuff?
We help streamline the transition from your old residence to your new home by methodically planning and plotting where all of your furniture will go.
This design service includes:
- Documenting all existing furniture that will be kept, including photographing and measuring
- Developing a preliminary itemized list of all furnishings
- Documenting and measuring all rooms at the new residence
- Developing preliminary floor plans of the new residence
- Creating detailed furniture layouts with suggestions of where existing pieces should be placed and inserting recommendations for new furniture if required.
- A presentation meeting of the floor plan with our recommendations for the layout for each space.
- Providing the Final Inventory list of furnishings with the locations of each item (this list will be essential for Moving Day purposes)
This service does not include sourcing new merchandise, design concept boards, or any renderings.